Good quality poplar LVL Door Frame/ door core for Korea market
1. Description of Goods
1) Raw Material: poplar, pine,etc
2) Glue: WBP/melamine/MR
3) Length: up to 8000mm / Width: up to 1500mm
5) Moisture content: 5-12%
6) Density: 500~550kgs/m3
7) Certification: CARB,CE,F4 stars
8) Usage:for packing glass and furniture; truck board; flooring; construction crossbeam
2. Features & .Advantages
1) stronger, straighter, and more uniform.
2) much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink due to its composite nature.
3) recycle and eco-friendly
4) good quality, competitive price and high strength
3. Trade Terms
2) Payment terms: T/T with 30% deposit in advance or L/C at sight
3) Delivery time: 15~20 days after getting your deposit
4) Packing: Standard export packing, pallet with metal strips
Laminated Veneer Lumber (abbr. LVL) is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood veneer assembled with adhesives. Been peeled or sliced , the solid lumber`s made into thin veneers. Under the process of drying and glue-spreading, all veneers been layered up and hot pressed in order of parallel to the grain. Then the product`s been finished after sanding and cutting.
LVL is widely used as construction components, crossbeam, truck board, furniture, flooring, wood doors, wood stud and packing.
1) Compared to the solid lumber, LVL is stronger, straighter, more uniform and stable. The bending and bonding strength are 3 times stronger than solid wood.
2) It can make the natural defects of solid lumber such as dead knots and scars split and crossed to enhance its strength and ensure the quality & form. LVL is the ideal raw material in place of the solid lumber.
3) It`s flexible to cut and make full use of the product. The max length we can produce is 12m and the thickness up to 300mm. The customers can choose the product as per their request.
4) It`s much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink due to its composite nature.
5) Same as other woods, LVL can be saw cutting, slicing, chiseling, mortising and nailing.
6) Free of fumigation.
Copyright © 2019 Fushi Wood Group All rights reserved.