Model No.: FFP0116
Core Plywood: Block Board
Bonding Strength: Ⅲ(Nc)
Plywood Type: Veneer Boards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
Packaging: Packaging with plywood box
Productivity: 4000 Cubic Meter Per Month
Brand: Fushi MDF
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 4000 Cubic Meter Per Month
Certificate: CARB, CE, ISO9001:2008
Film Faced Plywood is widely used for construction concrete formwork. It has many advantages compared with iron formwork. The advantages are as below:
1. The biggest size of the film faced Plywood is 1250x2500mm, which could decrease the number of the joints and increase the working efficiency.
2. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
3. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
4. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
5. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, etc.
6. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
7. It is better than bamboo Plywood and small steel panel in terms of nailing, sawing and drilling. It can be processed to template with all shapes according to needs.18mm Brown Formwork Can be used 9 ~15 times
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
1) 30 years plywood production experience.
2) 12 production lines.
3) Daily output 10x40HQ.
4) Anuual export: 200 million USD or so.
5) Delivery Time: Within 7 days after 30% deposit
Usage and personal preferences decide the choose of differ wood species, patterns ad colors of plywood. Apperance quality of plywood directly affects the effects in
Use. Face of plywood should not have damages, bumps, rot, knots, cracks, indentation, dirt, rough and other defects. Requirements for back of plywood is generally less strict.
To choose the plywood that its layers of veneer are spliced tightly, no stack or no open joint.
When receiving plywood, it needs to measure the actual thickness of the plywood if it is consistent with what sellers promised to prevent cutting corners.
Attention to the glue bonding quality of plywood is needed. To choose the plywood with stable layer structure and no delamination. When purchasing, we use our hands to knock all parts of plywood. If crisp sound, quality of plywood is usually good; If muffled sound, it always indicates poor glue bonding quality. Also, we can use knife to pry plywood to text its glue bonding quality, i. E. To pry plywood layer with a sharp blade. If glue line is destroyed but wood is not, it shows the glue bonding quality of plywood is poort.
To choose environmentally friendly plywood. Do not buy the plywood with clear
1. How to choose plywood?
1) To choose proper wood species, patterns and colors according to usage and
Personal preferences; Appearance quality of plywood directly affects the effects in
Use; Face of plywood should have damages, bumps, rot, knots, cracks, indentation,
Dirt, rough and other defects; Requirements for back of plywood is generally less
2) To choose the plywood that its layers of veneer are spliced tightly, no stack or noopen joint.
3)To choose environmentally friendly plywood. Do not buy the plywood with clearpungent odor.
2. Why does the plywood warp?
Is due to large internal stress within plywood. The reason is that the moisture content of face and back veneer is inconsistent with each other: Different species veneer mismatches unreasoningly; Veneer texture distortion; Individual hot pressure temperature is not enough; Plate piled unevenly; Etc.
SHOUGUANG FUSHI WOOD GROUP
Address: Fushi street Shouguang , shandong, China
Contact Person: Mrs. Alex
Product Categories : Film Faced Plywood
Copyright © 2019 Fushi Wood Group All rights reserved.