Model No.: FS-F17
Grain: Straight Grain
Core Plywood: Callular Board
Bonding Strength: Ⅲ(Nc)
Plywood Type: 13-Ply
Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E2
Grade: Grade One
Packaging: Packaging with plywood box
Productivity: 4000 Cubic Meter Per Month
Brand: Fushi MDF
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 4000 Cubic Meter Per Month
Certificate: CARB, CE, ISO9001:2008
F17 Film Faced Plywood Siez 17*1200*1800mm
Construction flm faced plywoods , also called formowrk , or shuttering Plywood , is used for concrete formwork system . It could be recycled at least 10 times . We Fushi Wood Group is specialized in producing all types of Film Faced Plywood , and our products are very poplar in the GCC countries .
Construction Usage Black Film Faced Plywood Best Price
1) Size : 1220*2440mm,1250*2500mm or as per your request.
2) Thickness : 9-25mm
3) Core : hardwood,poplar,combi,birch etc...
4) Face/back : black,brown, or with letter
5) Glue : MR/WBP/MELAMINE
6) Usage : construction formwork
7) Density : 500-600kgs/m3
8) Used times : more than 10 times
9) Certification : CARB,CE,ISO9001:2008
10) MC : below 14%
11) Formaldehyde emission standards : E0/E1/E2
2. Features & Advantages
1) flexible , inexpensive , workable and re-usable
2) resistance to cracking , shrinkage , splitting , and twisting/warping , used instead of plain wood
3) high degree of strength and very hard to bend
1) Packing : warpped with 0.2mm plastic bag inside, pallets packing,strengthened by iron belt.
2) Quantity : 20GP : 8pallets/21CBM 40HQ : 18pallets/50CBM
3) Delivery time : in 15 days after T/T with 30% deposit or L/C at sight
4) Payment :T/T with 30% deposit or L/C at sight
Looking for ideal F17 Film Faced Plywood Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Concrete Film Faced Plywood are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 18MM Marine Plywood. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : F17 Plywood
Copyright © 2019 Fushi Wood Group All rights reserved.