Laminated veneer lumber (abbr.LVL) is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood veneer assembled with adhesives. Been peeled or sliced , the solid lumber`s made into thinveneers. Under the process of drying and glue-spreading, all veneers beenlayered up and hot pressed in order of parallel to the grain. Then the product`sbeen finished after sanding and cutting.
LVL is widely used asconstruction components, crossbeam, truck board, furniture, flooring, wood studand packing.
Advantages and features:
1) Compared to the solidlumber, LVL is stronger, straighter, more uniform and stable. The bending andbonding strength are 3 times stronger than solid wood.
2) It can make the naturaldefects of solid lumber such as dead knots and scars split and crossed toenhance its strength and ensure the quality & form. LVL is the ideal rawmaterial in place of the solid lumber.
3) It`s flexible to cut andmake full use of the product. The max length we can produce is 12m and thethickness up to 300mm. The customers can choose the product as per theirrequest.
4) It`s much less likely thanconventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink due to its composite nature.
5) Same as other woods, LVLcan be saw cutting, slicing, chiseling, mortising and nailing.
6) Free of fumigation.
Copyright © 2018 Fushi Wood Group All rights reserved.