Finger Jointed Board is a good replacement of solid wood ,natural wood without knots and finger jointed .
This Fushi Brand Finger Joint Primed Pine is a perfect product for many uses, especially for furniture . Some of the many uses are fascia, corner boards, trim base molding, furniture parts, shelving, cabinets etc. It is pre-primed for your convenience with two coats of high quality factory applied primer. There are no knots to bleed through your final top coat of paint, making this a great product for painting. It is recommended that you top coat with a high quality latex paint for years of dependability. This Clear Finger Joint Primed Pine can be used for interior and exterior uses, separating it from many other products. It also has better stability than many fake wood products. Also, if you later decide to change the color, it repaints better than most fake wood products.
We Fushi Wood Group produce finger joint board of New Zealand Radiata Pine and Chile Radiata Pine , which is a new substitute material for solid wood to be used for furniture .
Good Quality Pine Finger Joint Board For Table Tops
1. Description of Goods :
1) Size : 1220 * 2440mm , or as requested .
2) Thickness : 12-30mm
3) Glue : E0
4) Usage : furniture , indoor decoration , worktop , tabletop .
5) MC : 8-12%
6) Painting : UV coating or unfinished
7) Sanding : 240 or 320 grit ( face ) , 180 grit ( back )
8) Grades Classified as :-
A-Smooth sanding , no knots , no chromatism , no scar , no split / crack , no wormhole , no sap , no bending , good bright color
B- Little chromatism , Sound/ tight knots not exceeding 5 mm no sap , PKND good bright color .
2. Features & Advantages :
1) natural and good-looking face / back . Uniform color , chemical de-colored , smooth sanding , no wane , no rotten , no split & crack , no glue line . Ends well trimmed .
2) anti-decay , fire resistance and insect prevention .
3. Trade Terms :
1) Packing : Standard exporting packing
2) Delivery time : in 15 days after T / T with 30% deposit or L / C at sight
3) Payment : T / T with 30% deposit or L / C at sight